Instalment Loans (Fixed or Variable)
Designed to help your small business purchase fixed assets or help finance your company's long-term growth, CIBC Instalment loans are available in any amount, with loan rates that are competitive and convenient.*
|Makes you money||
|Gives you money||
|Saves you time||
Is it for you?
Instalment Loans (Fixed or Variable) could be for you if you:
- Need money to buy fixed assets
- Want protection against short-term interest rate fluctuations
- Need to make repayments in line with your business' seasonal cash flows
- Option of either competitive fixed or variable interest rates
- Repayment options for fixed rates include:
- Blended principal and interest
- Principal plus interest with principal payable monthly or quarterly
- Prepayment of variable interest rate loans without prepayment penalties
- Repayment of the loan is set to match your cash flow needs, based on the useful life of the asset financed
Information you need to know
- The loan can be amortized over a maximum of 15 years****
- The application fee is based on a percentage of the amount borrowed
Trademarks and Disclaimers
*All applicants must meet CIBC's lending criteria. Subject to credit approval. Rates and limits will be determined based on an assessment of your application. Some conditions and restrictions may apply.
**Subject to CIBC approval.
*** Interest rate will be determined based on an assessment of your application.
**** For 5-year term loans only. Terms of 1 to 4 years must have equal amortization.