Receive money instantly with Autodeposit
To register for Autodeposit:
3. Enter the email address that you would like to register.
This means that anytime anyone sends you money using Interac e-Transfer to this email address, it will automatically be deposited into the selected deposit account.
Note: Once an email or phone number is registered to an account for Autodeposit, it can't be registered again with another account at another bank.
4. Select the account you want the funds to be automatically deposited to.
5. Verify all details and select "Confirm".
6. When you receive the verification email from Interac, activate the Autodeposit settings by selecting "Complete registration". Note that the registration link in your verification email from Interac will expire in 24 hours.
You're now registered for Autodeposit.
Send money to people registered for Autodeposit:
1. Sign on to Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App
From the menu, select “Interac e-Transfer.”
2. Select a contact from the list or add a new contact
3. Enter the amount in the “Amount” field and select “Next”
4. If the contact has registered for Autodeposit:
- You will see a note on the security question screen
- You won’t be prompted to set up a security question
- You can’t reclaim the transfer once it is sent because the amount will be immediately taken out of your account
5. If the contact has not registered for Autodeposit, you will be prompted to set up a security question
6. Once you’ve finished setting up the security question, select “Next”
7. Verify the transfer details carefully and select “Yes” to proceed