Greater return potential than traditional GICs
while keeping your principal safe
What makes these GICs different?
The interest rate is linked to an index which means you won’t know in advance how much you’ll earn, but the potential is higher than a fixed rate investment.
You should consider investing in CIBC Market Linked GICs if you:
- Are saving for something longer term like retirement
- Want the benefit of investing in the markets, but none of the risk of losing your principal investment
- Know you won’t need the money for a specific period of time
- Are looking for investment terms of 2 to 5 years
- Have a minimum investment of $500
Think you might need access to funds within a year?
Consider the CIBC Variable Rate GIC