Tax-loss selling

Tax-gain donating

Pay investment expenses

You can deduct investment-related expenses, such as interest on money borrowed for investment purposes, on your 2018 tax return if they’re paid by December 31.

Convert your RRSP to a RRIF if you turned 71

Withdraw from your TFSA in 2018 instead of next year

Delay RRSP withdrawals for first home purchase or post-secondary education

Use RESPs to help fund your kids’ education