Accessibility Quick Links
CIBC RESP GICs
These Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) are fully eligible for your CIBC Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and provide guaranteed principal and interest, making them an ideal part of a diversified portfolio.
Available in terms ranging from 1- to 5-years, CIBC RESP GICs are also an appropriate consideration as a beneficiary approaches post-secondary level education, when preservation of capital and security are even more important.
Is it for you?
The CIBC RESP GIC could be for you if any of the following apply:
- You want a 100% guarantee on your initial investment.
- You want the security of a guaranteed rate of return.
- You are looking to diversify an RESP portfolio.
- You want to take advantage of compound interest.
- RESP GICs will be automatically renewed upon maturity unless alternate investment instructions were provided prior to maturity.
- These GICs are issued by CIBC Trust Corporation.
Talk to a CIBC advisor for more information on a CIBC RESP:
Call 1-800-465-3863 or visit a CIBC branch