Get more out of your daily banking with the CIBC 60 Plus Advantage which offers you discounts on the CIBC Everyday Chequing Account, CIBC Premium Growth Account and CIBC US$ Personal Account.
These 60 Plus offers are for you if you want a:
- Free transactions1, bank drafts and money orders, as well as no monthly fee on the CIBC Everyday® Chequing Account
60 Plus Advantage with a CIBC Everyday Chequing Account Apply now
- 2 free transactions1 per month as well as free bank drafts and money orders on the CIBC Premium Growth Account™
60 Plus Advantage with a CIBC Premium Growth Account Apply now
- 2 free transactions1 per month as well as free bank drafts and money orders on the CIBC US$ Personal Account
60 Plus Advantage with a US$ Account Apply now
- $5 off annual rental charge for a safety deposit box (any size; subject to availability)
- Pay no commission on Regular Travellers Cheques; Travellers Cheques for Two† will be charged only a 0.75% commission
- Paperless record keeping2 is included with this account
Use your CIBC debit card to:
- Get 24-hour access to your account through CIBC branches, bank machines, telephone banking, online banking and mobile banking
- Make debit purchases in Canada using the INTERAC network®1
- Make debit purchases outside of Canada, in-person, online, by phone or mail using the Visa network with a CIBC Advantage Debit Card™
Trademarks and disclaimers
This program was formerly known as CIBC Advantage for Seniors.
Products and their features may change at any time.
This is a general description only. For complete information about fees, refer to the service fee disclosure brochure Personal Account Service Fees (260 KB).
1 A transaction includes cheques, withdrawals, transfers, pre-authorized payments, bill payments (including CIBC Credit Cards and CIBC Personal Lines of Credit) and debit purchases. For CIBC eAdvantage Savings Accounts, a transaction does not include online transfers to your other CIBC personal bank account(s) using the transfer function on CIBC Online and Mobile Banking. Additional fee(s) apply to withdrawals from non-CIBC bank machines, INTERAC e-Transfer™2 transactions and cheques written in currencies other than the account currency. These fees apply to all customers, including CIBC Advantage for Youth, CIBC Advantage for Students and CIBC 60 Plus Advantage customers.
2 “Paperless” record keeping is a paper-free alternative to statements and bankbooks. This option enables customers to track account activity online or by phone or CIBC bank machine. Please note, no electronic or printed statements will be sent to customers selecting this option. Customers must review their account transactions through CIBC Online or Mobile Banking, CIBC Telephone Banking or CIBC bank machines at least once every 30 days and examine all entries and balances at that time. If there are any errors, omissions or irregularities, customers must notify CIBC in writing within 60 days after the date on which the entry was, or should have been, posted to the account. Banking activity that occurred prior to Online Banking registration will not be available in the Online or Mobile Banking transaction history.
® Registered trademark of CIBC. ™ Trademark of CIBC.
®1 Interac is a Reg. TM of Interac Inc.; CIBC auth. User.
* Trademark of Interac Inc., CIBC auth. user.
† Cheques for Two is a Reg. TM of American Express Company; used under license from American Express Company.
™2 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
Rates & Fees