When you're in need of a loan, you want to be sure you're working with a reputable bank that understands your needs. CIBC is committed to providing the loans, support, and security to help you find the right financial solution to meet your needs. Here's why CIBC is a respected provider of lending products that you can trust.
1. Simple application processes
You can apply for a loan or line of credit online in just a few minutes. All you need to provide is some basic personal information, details about your financial situation, and your current employer and related details. Your online loan options include:
- Personal loans
- Personal lines of credit
- Car loans
2. Online security
CIBC employs several layers of online security, including browser encryption, firewalls and online monitoring so you have the peace of mind you deserve when you bank online. You can also access account information through mobile banking, which CIBC encrypts to keep your information private and secure.
3. Rate and term flexibility
Be sure the lending institution you work with offers rates and terms that fit your budget. CIBC offers loans and lines of credit that can be adjusted to meet your needs:
- Minimum Repayment options ranging from interest only to 2% of the outstanding balance
- Select a line of credit or loan with monthly payments you can afford
- Apply for a student line of credit by securing funds that can help you afford the costs of higher education
- Option available to secure your lending against your assets for a higher credit limit and lower interest rate
4. Personal attention and customer service
If you ever need immediate assistance with your loan, contact a CIBC advisor at 1-866-525-8622. Alternatively, you can visit a local CIBC branch to get your questions answered in person. CIBC also offers the "Request a call" feature, where you can elect to have a representative call you within one business day.