CIBC Personal Portfolio Services is for investors with combined household investable assets of $100,000 or more. Personal Portfolio Services offers you the skills of leading investment professionals and frees you from researching, monitoring and making day-to-day investment decisions.
With Personal Portfolio Services, an advisor works with you to understand your financial goals, time horizon and risk tolerance resulting in a tailored financial plan. As part of that plan, your advisor helps you choose a Personal Portfolio Services investment portfolio that best reflects your investment needs and goals.
CIBC Trust is the first discretionary investment manager in Canada to combine the investment styles of multi-managers with the benefits of indexing, all within a single portfolio.
Personal Portfolio Services could be for you if you would like access to:
- Professional portfolio management
- Relief from making day-to-day investment decisions
- Personal client service
- Detailed quarterly statements
- Professional investment management with exclusive client servicing
- Access to a team of leading investment managers from around the world
- Portfolios that are broadly diversified across asset classes, countries and investment styles, while making use of tax-efficient strategies
- Managers who monitor your portfolio on a regular basis and make adjustments to reflect current market conditions
With Personal Portfolio Services and the personal attention of your advisor, you can focus on what really matters to you.