1. What’s one area where you think Canadians are missing out on a financial benefit?
What's the long-term cost of missing out on the match?
2. In your books, you discuss viewing your career as an asset class. Can you elaborate?
How do they strike the right balance with their portfolio asset allocation?
Can someone's tolerance to risk change?
People often avoid risk for fear of losing money. But could too little risk mean you don't meet your goals?
How important is it to take in the whole picture, beyond just risk?
3. If one partner stops working to care for young children or aging parents, how does that affect a couple's financial plan?
4. Can you get a later start on retirement planning?
5. How do you choose a financial planner to work with?