CIBC Canadian Index Fund
To provide long-term growth through capital appreciation. The Fund is managed to obtain a return that approximates the performance of the S&P/TSX Composite Index. The S&P/TSX Composite Index is intended to represent the Canadian equity market. It includes the largest companies listed on the TSX.
The Fund may be suitable for:
- The core Canadian equity component of a diversified investment portfolio
- Those looking for a broadly diversified Canadian equity fund with returns close to those of the S&P/TSX Composite Index
- Those investing for the medium to long term
What are the risks of investing in the Fund?
- Commodity risk, derivative risk, equity risk, general market risk, index risk, large investor risk, legal and regulatory risk, securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements risk, and short selling risk
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
* Volatility (low to high): The lower the volatility ranking, the lower the risk of the fund. Funds with a volatility ranking of high are the most risky.
** Other dealers may have different minimum dollar requirements.