CIBC Monthly Income Fund
To provide a reasonably consistent level of monthly income while attempting to preserve capital by investing primarily in a diversified portfolio of debt and equity instruments.
Any change in the Fund's fundamental investment objective must be approved by a majority of votes cast at a meeting of the unitholders of the Fund.
The Fund may be suitable for:
- Part of the Canadian income portion of a diversified investment portfolio
- Those seeking a reasonably consistent level of monthly distributions
- Those seeking higher returns and who are willing to accept some additional risk
- Those wishing to invest for the medium term
What are the risks of investing in the Fund?
Capital depreciation risk, concentration risk, derivative risk, equity risk, fixed income risk, general market risk, large investor risk, legal and regulatory risk, securities lending, purchase and reverse repurchase agreements risk, short selling risk, trusts and partnerships risk
* Volatility (low to high): The lower the volatility ranking, the lower the risk of the fund. Funds with a volatility ranking of high are the most risky.
** Other dealers may have different minimum dollar requirements.