CIBC Canadian Real Estate Fund
To provide long-term growth through capital appreciation by investing primarily in the Canadian real estate industry.
The Fund may be suitable for:
- Investors looking for specific exposure to the real estate sector
- Investors willing to accept the moderate risk of investing in a single sector
- Those investing for the long term
What are the risks of investing in the Fund?
- Currency risk, derivative risk, equity risk, fixed income risk, foreign market risk, general market risk, large investor risk, legal and regulatory risk, risk of specializing, securities lending, repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements risk, short selling risk, smaller companies risk, and trusts and partnerships risk
- Refer to the Simplified Prospectus for more details
* Volatility (low to high): The lower the volatility ranking, the lower the risk of the fund. Funds with a volatility ranking of high are the most risky.
** Other dealers may have different minimum dollar requirements.