Beyond providing an objective perspective on your financial situation, your CIBC Financial Advisor has the specialized expertise to recommend specific strategies that are tailored to your unique needs. With a complete picture of your balance sheet - including both assets and liabilities - he or she will be better positioned to keep your interests top of mind and provide meaningful guidance about new products and changing legislation that may impact you.
Are you leaving anything out?
Consider whether your advisor has up-to-date information about your:
- Registered and non-registered cash and investments at CIBC and at other financial institutions
- Mortgages, loans and lines of credit at CIBC and at other financial institutions
- Insurance policies, including life, disability, critical illness and long-term care insurance
- Employer pension plans, including defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans, individual pension plans and group Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
- Business interests, including estimated business value and debt, along with how the business is structured (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation)
- Real estate holdings, including both home and vacation properties
With a comprehensive understanding of your family's circumstances - both your opportunities and your challenges - your advisor will be able to tailor recommendations to your needs and track your net worth to ensure your financial strategies are meeting your goals.
That's the power of two: working together to strengthen your financial position today and in the future.