As you get ready for your trip, don’t forget to:
- Update all necessary vaccinations, if required
- Buy CIBC Travel Insurance and carry your CIBC Travel Insurance wallet card (PDF, 80 KB)
- Leave your contact information and itinerary with family or friends
- Determine how you will carry all necessary travel documentation, e.g. passports, visas, proof of citizenship, etc.
- Update and bring a list of important telephone numbers, including your bank, credit card centre, doctor, etc.
It is important that your home is looked after and looks occupied while you're away. Arrange for someone to:
- Care for your pet and plants
- Shovel the snow/cut the grass
- Collect your mail and other delivered items