Eliminate in-house remittance processing for receivables
A CIBC Lockbox eliminates in-house cheque and invoice processing for payments you receive from your clients. We handle the entire process - from opening the mail to sending you the information you need to update your receivables - giving you faster access to your payments. Lockbox locations are available in Canada and the U.S.
Get access to your funds faster
- CIBC offers Lockbox locations across Canada and the U.S.- helping reduce the time it takes for a cheque to reach your account
- We handle cheque and invoice processing on your behalf - making the process more efficient so you can concentrate on what matters most to your business
Lower your operating costs
- CIBC Lockbox Service eliminates the manual process associated with payment processing - saving you time and money
- All aspects of the process are handled on your behalf - including opening the mail, capturing payment details, preparing control reports and crediting deposits to your account
Outsource remittance processing to an expert
- Lower your operating costs by outsourcing a critical part of your receivables management to CIBC's business banking experts
Automate your receivables process
- CIBC can provide you with an electronic file listing details for all invoices paid
- You can use this file to automatically update your receivables ledger - making it easier and more efficient to reconcile and manage your accounts
Establish a presence in locations where you don't have an office
- Instead of sending payments to a remote head office location, your clients can send them to a nearby location
- CIBC can set up a Lockbox in the location most convenient for your clients
- Lockbox locations are available in Canada and the U.S.
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to a CIBC business advisor at your nearest branch for more information.