Global Payments Merchant Services
Conveniently accept debit and credit card payments
CIBC can connect you with external vendors such as Global Payments to help you collect debit and credit card payments.
Global Payments is a leading provider of end-to-end payment processing services. They process over 6 billion transactions annually for over 1 million merchant locations worldwide. Global Payments serves a diversified base of retailers, restaurants, automotive and professional services, utilities, education, health care, lodging and government agencies throughout Canada and around the world. They help over 100,000 Canadian merchant locations to accept Canada's most popular payment types.
Global Payments provides a wide range of hardware and software solutions that enable you to accept payments in-store, online through your website, by mail or phone. Proceeds of transactions are deposited directly into your CIBC account within 1 business day.
You also receive detailed payments reporting, allowing you to reconcile your receivables and manage cash flow.
Improve customer service
- Offer convenience to your customers by providing them with multiple ways to pay
- Provide your customers with greater choice of payment types, including all major credit and debit cards
Increase sales opportunities and help reduce costs
- Accept payments across multiple channels to increase sales opportunities
- Get faster access to your funds, avoid trips to the bank and reduce the costs associated with collecting and processing cheques by having funds deposited directly to your bank account
Stay in control
- Receive detailed reporting of payments received to manage cash flow
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs — giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to your CIBC business advisor
- Call 1-866-992-7223
- Request a call or appointment