Accessibility Quick Links
CIBC Bonus Rate GIC
The CIBC Bonus Rate GIC offers interest at a premium rate on selected terms and guarantees your principal.
Is this GIC right for your business?
The CIBC Bonus Rate GIC could right be for your business if any of the following apply:
- You seek a premium rate for a non-redeemable GIC on selected terms offered on a time-limited basis
- You value the stability and security of a fixed-term investment
- You want to put funds aside to meet future goals such as a major purchase
- You will not need access to your money prior to the GIC's maturity
- Principal and interest can be automatically renewed or deposited into your bank account
- For terms of less than 1 year, simple interest is paid at maturity
- For terms of 1 year or more, simple interest is paid when you select the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual interest payment option; or, compound interest is calculated annually and paid at maturity
Know how to Start Strong
Kick-start your new business with these planning ideas and expert guidance from the CIBC Start Strong Program for Business.
Interested in a CIBC Bonus Rate GIC?
Visit your local CIBC Banking Centre and talk to a business advisor.
Telephone Banking: 1-800-465-2422 Opens your phone app. | Contact us