CIBC Automated Clearing House U.S. Dollar Cross-Border Payment Service for Payables
An easy and cost-effective way to pay groups of employees, suppliers or investors in the United States
CIBC Automated Clearing House (ACH) U.S. Dollar Cross-Border Payment Service for Payables is an electronic payment service that provides your business with a fast and simple way to issue U.S. dollar payments to accounts at any financial institution in the United States that is qualified to receive ACH entries through the ACH network.
Reduce the possibility of fraud from lost or misdirected cheques and eliminate the uncertainties associated with the timing of payments, as you will know exactly when your funds will be transferred.
Submit your electronic payment files online and your beneficiaries will be paid on the date you request.
Gain better control of your cash flow
- Control when payments are disbursed and debited from your account for accurate cash flow forecasting
- Take advantage of supplier discounts related to payment terms, while reducing your handling costs for payment processing
- Avoid missing due dates
Offer convenience to your employees and suppliers
- Send money on time, every time, to your employees and suppliers
- Eliminate the inconvenience of your employees or suppliers having to prepare and process deposits
- Provide a safe and private payment method