File Transfer Service (FTS) is a file-transfer system that enables you to securely move files to and from CIBC in an automated and unattended manner.
With FTS you can easily schedule recurring or ad-hoc uploads and downloads of raw data, reports, or payments files related to your cash management services, without having to manually initiate each connection.
For additional security, the files that are exchanged can be encrypted and decrypted using PGP software.
Save time and money
- Automatically send and receive files securely 7 days a week, 24 hours a day enabling employees to focus on other activities.
Know that your financial information is secure
- The channel is encrypted using industry standard encryption technology that protects your information from being read or corrupted while being transmitted to or from CIBC.
- Optionally the data can be further encrypted using PGP software.
- Authentication can be done through an exchange of public/private keys or with user ID and password.
- Firewalls secure data within FTS System and establish rules around who can receive what information.
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business.
Get started today
Talk to your CIBC Representative for details or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-800-500-6316.