Small Business Online Banking
The future of banking is at your fingertips
Your business can save time and money by banking online instead of going to a branch. Balance inquiries, transfers, bill payments - it's up to you, any time of day or night. And with the CIBC Online Banking Security Guarantee, you can bank worry free.
Services offered by Small Business Online Banking
- Unlimited account balance and account activity inquiries
- Convenient one time or scheduled bill payments
- Transfers between your Canadian dollar business accounts
- Check balances for your CIBC bank, credit card and Small Business Line of Credit balance accounts
- View, print and/or save images of your paid cheques
- Pay your bills online (up to 25 bills at once) and schedule automatic payments for one-time or recurring bills
- Register online to pay bills by phone and through bank machines
- Send and receive payments via INTERAC e-Transfer™
- Transfer funds between accounts, including cash advances from your CIBC VISA* account to your bank account
- Download your bank information into financial management software such as Quicken® and Microsoft® Money
- Make tax payments
- Arrange stop payments
- Apply for a mortgage or mortgage life insurance
Services offered by CIBC VISA Online
If you don't have a CIBC bank account but you have a CIBC credit card, you can access your account information through CIBC VISA Online:
- View CIBC VISA account balances (balance outstanding and available credit)
- View last payment date and amount
- View 90 days account history
- Download CIBC VISA transactions into personal financial management software
- Add additional CIBC VISA accounts
- View CIBC VISA e-statement through ebills
Requirements to use Online Banking
How to register for Online Banking
You need a CIBC Small Business Convenience Card to register for Small Business Online Banking. If you don't have a Small Business Convenience Card but you have a CIBC VISA Card, you can register for CIBC VISA Online Banking.
Privacy and security
CIBC's top priority is to protect the privacy and security of your business account information and your financial transactions. We are committed to protecting all of the information you give us.
Please take time to review the information set out in this "Privacy and Security" area.
™ Trademark of Interac Inc. CIBC authorized user of mark.
* VISA Int; CIBC lic. user
"Quicken", "Microsoft", "Microsoft Money", "Microsoft Internet Explorer", "Netscape Navigator", "Apple", "Apple MacOS", and "Apple Safari" are trademarks of their respective owners.