The new CIBC Small Business Convenience Card™ is your passport to convenient banking with CIBC. It allows you to be recognized as the primary account holder whether you're banking at a branch, by phone or online. Plus, your new card lets you take advantage of industry-leading customization with CIBC Small Business Customized Access™ - a new feature that allows you to assign routine financial transactions and tasks to trusted individuals and employees, called your "delegates".
With the new Small Business Convenience Card, you can:
- Securely access your CIBC Business Accounts and VISA* accounts
- Make deposits or withdrawals at CIBC Instant Teller® machines
- Make purchases using INTERAC1 Direct Payment
- Set up regular bill payments or transfer funds between CIBC Business Accounts
- Customize your chosen delegates' access levels to your CIBC Business Accounts with the new CIBC Small Business Customized Access feature
- Receive unlimited CIBC Small Business Convenience Cards for your chosen delegates at no additional charge
Interested in taking advantage of the new Small Business Convenience Card?
To receive your new Small Business Convenience Card, or to open a CIBC Business Account, visit your local CIBC branch and talk to a CIBC business advisor.