An easy and environmentally-friendly way to review your transaction history
eStatements allow you to review your balance and transaction history securely within CIBC Online Banking® and CIBC Cash Management Online® (CMO)1.
eStatements contain the same information as traditional paper statements2 while minimizing paper clutter and helping the environment by using less paper.
eStatements are available at no additional charge through online channels for Canadian and U.S. Dollar business accounts, including:
- CIBC Business Operating Accounts
- CIBC U.S. Dollar Current Accounts
- CIBC Business Investment Growth Accounts®
- CIBC AgriInvest Accounts
CIBC Online Banking Users3
There is no need to sign up. If you are a Signatory or Co-signatory on your business accounts and have access to CIBC Online Banking, you can automatically view your eStatements by selecting "View eStatements" after signing on.
To access eStatements, you must be registered for CMO, entitled to one or more business accounts and entitled to eStatements. eStatements are available on the CMO Welcome Page after signing on.
Convenient and secure
- Access your eStatements any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access up to 7 years of eStatements5
- Download and save for future reference
- eStatements are provided at no charge2
- Turn off paper statements to avoid paper statement fees
- Avoid costs of handling and storing paper statements
- Reduce paper consumption and avoid clutter
To sign up for CIBC Cash Management Online, turn off your paper statements or for assistance viewing eStatements using CMO, talk to your CIBC business advisor or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-800-500-6316.