Small business 101
If you take away one lesson from this article, it’s this — keep your personal credit as separate from your business credit as possible.
May. 17, 2021
What is personal credit?
How can you build personal credit?
1. Pay your bills on time
2. Vary the types of credit you use
3. Don’t be scared of purposeful new credit opportunities
4. Don’t overextend yourself
5. Know your current credit score and watch for discrepancies
6. Maintain good credit habits for the long term
7. Use tools and calculators available to you
8. Get expert advice
What’s the difference between personal credit and business credit?
How can you build business credit?
Register your business
Start building credit
Get to know your suppliers
Ready to apply for funding?