Accessibility Quick Links
Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure
- Every year, thousands of participants walk or run against breast cancer at almost 60 locations across Canada.
- The Run has grown to be what it is today because a handful of people rallied around a cause that mattered to them. What started small has added up to big change.
- The Run has raised $430 million for breast cancer since 1992 with more than 15,000 Team CIBC members participating each year.
- Together, this collective commitment is helping fund the most innovative breast cancer research, leading the way in prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care — having an even greater impact on the lives of those living with cancer.
- You, your family, friends, and clients are invited to join Team CIBC at this year’s Run on Sunday, October 6, 2019.
More ways Team CIBC is making a difference
At CIBC, we celebrate motivated, dedicated and passionate team players who give from the heart. No matter how large or small, each change makes a difference. Their changes make our communities better.