Accessibility Quick Links
CIBC regularly reviews and enhances its governance practices, monitoring and, where appropriate, responding to both Canadian and U.S. regulatory developments.
Read more about CIBC's practices:
- Statement of Corporate Governance Practices
- Code of Conduct
- Directors Independence Standards
- Disclosure Required by NYSE Listed Company Manual
- Proxy Access Policy
- Majority Vote Policy (PDF, 140 KB) Opens in a new window.
- CIBC on Human Rights: Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (PDF, 290 KB) Opens in a new window.
- CIBC Capital Markets (Europe) S.A. Remuneration Policy — Summary (PDF, 195 KB) Opens in a new window.