Accessibility Quick Links
“My hope is that one day, every child suffering from cancer will be cured.”
Tour CIBC Charles-Bruneau
- The Fondation Charles-Bruneau helps children with cancer recover by financing research and projects in the area of haematology and paediatric oncology.
- Tour CIBC Charles-Bruneau has raised almost $25 million towards financing research and projects in pediatric oncology.
- Researchers aim to cure children who have cancer that is resistant to treatment and to improve the quality of life of children whose cancer is in remission.
- The recovery rate for the most common type of pediatric cancer has increased from 35% to about 85% since 1980.
- The 100 cyclists that make up Team CIBC wear a photo of 4-year-old Aerial as a reminder that over 2,000 children in Quebec are diagnosed with cancer every year.
- Volunteer in the Tour CIBC Charles-Bruneau to fight cancer and give children a healthy future.
More ways Team CIBC is making a difference
At CIBC, we celebrate motivated, dedicated and passionate team players who give from the heart. No matter how large or small, each change makes a difference. Their changes make our communities better.