1 This offer is only available at select banking centre locations.
Your participation in CIBC’s Rapid Connect Pre-paid SIM Card offer (the “Offer”), means you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that you have received the Offer from CIBC since you meet the Offer eligibility requirements set out below.
- This Offer is limited to 1 (one) pre-paid SIM card per client.
1. Clients who meet the requirements for international students, newcomer or foreign worker offers, as described below, and who otherwise qualify to receive this Offer will receive it during the onboarding process.
2. In order to qualify for the Offer, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be a new client of CIBC who has completed an account opening process at a participating banking centre during this campaign
- Confirm you are interested in receiving this Offer from CIBC
- Be the age of majority in the province where you reside
- Meet existing eligibility requirements for international students, newcomer or foreign worker offers at CIBC:
- Provide proof that you have arrived in Canada in the past 5 years as a permanent resident (IMM 5292 —Confirmation of Permanent Residence letter or permanent resident card indicating date you became a permanent resident is within the last 5 years) at the time of onboarding; or
- Provide proof that you are a temporary foreign worker with a valid Canadian work permit (IMM 1442) issued in the last 12 months at the time of onboarding (or at least 6 months if you are a CIBC employee who is a foreign worker); or
- Provide proof that you are an international student with a valid Canadian study permit (IMM 1442)
- Must not have received this Offer from another banking centre
- The Offer will be provided after you have been onboarded as a client once CIBC has determined, in its sole discretion, that you are eligible for it and that you have complied with these terms and conditions
3. The pre-paid Koodo SIM card valued at $45 is a 30-day free mobility service offer which includes 7GB of data with unlimited Canada-wide calling and texting and a one-time 100 long distance minutes for calling to 50 international destinations, including China, Hong-Kong, India and Pakistan.
4. CIBC is not responsible for any lost or stolen SIM cards.
5. For technical support with SIM cards, clients would need to contact Koodo mobility services.
6. You are not bound to any contractual obligations with Koodo mobility services by using this free trial offer pre-paid SIM card.
7. Once the SIM card is inserted into your device, the service is active immediately and you will receive a welcome text message from Koodo along with your phone number within 24 hours.
8. 10 days prior to the offer expiry you will receive a text message from Koodo notifying you of the upcoming expiry and steps to follow if you are interested in continuing your service by topping up the prepaid account or switching to a monthly plan. If you wish to not continue the service, the offer will automatically expire after the 30-day free trial period.
9. SIM cards available while supplies last.
10. CIBC may, at any time, without prior notice to you:
Change or cancel the Offer and amend these terms and conditions.