CIBC Image Library lets you efficiently manage the way you store and retrieve cheques by compiling a digital library of cheque images. Easily access saved cheque data to help facilitate document retention and account reconciliation.
Images and data for all your paid cheques can be delivered through one of three channels to suit your needs: File Transfer Service (FTS), DVD or through CIBC Cash Management Online® (CMO)opens a new window in your browser..
Why use CIBC Image Library?
- Improve customer satisfaction.
Personnel can retrieve saved cheque images with ease and confirm activities for customers quickly and easily.
- Store and synchronize data.
Simplify reconciliation by importing archived cheque data into your accounting systems.
- Save time and resources.
Quick access to your image library eliminates the need for searching through paper records. Company resources are optimized and employees can focus on what matters most.
The flexibility to choose
Select one of three convenient delivery channels:
- Using CMO, retrieve your cheques online, on demand, using a customized search filter.
- With FTS, cheque images and data are delivered automatically to your home or business address.
- DVDs are conveniently delivered to your business address at the frequency you choose.
Taking steps to secure your data
Sign-on credentials and encryption help prevent unauthorized access to your cheque images and data.