CIBC Commercial Banking's Oil & Gas group has been serving the industry for over 50 years. Our team of specialists and engineers work with key CIBC partner groups to provide customized financial strategies to companies involved in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas.
Clients include junior and mid-market oil and gas companies as well as industry-focused income and royalty trusts. Our clients' operations are focused primarily in Canada and the United States and in some international jurisdictions.
The Oil and Gas industry demands resourcefulness, technical expertise, tenacity, and strong capital support. Based in Calgary, CIBC Commercial Banking's Oil & Gas group meets these demands by working with clients to develop customized financial strategies tailored to each company's underlying business model. Our team of industry specialists and engineers work with key CIBC partner groups such as Commodity Products, Investment Banking, and Foreign Exchange, and is committed to providing financial solutions that help companies reach their potential.
CIBC can help with your company's oil and gas financing needs if:
- your company is a public or private oil and gas exploration and production company
- your company requires financing for development activities, ongoing operating requirements, or acquisitions
- you are looking for a full-service banking partner with commodity products, foreign exchange, advisory, and other expertise
- market expertise, allowing for comprehensive financing, hedging, cash management, and other customized solutions
- in-house technical expertise, allowing for quick turnaround of borrowing base determinations and acquisition scenarios
- access to a full range of financial and advisory services