CIBC Asset-Based Lending has a strong reputation as a leader in the Canadian marketplace. Tailored to the Canadian marketplace, CIBC Asset-Based Lending combines a full range of Banking solutions with proven asset-based lending capability, customized for companies like yours.
Asset-based financing can offer greater credit availability and flexibility for your business through customized loan arrangements secured by accounts receivable, inventory and fixed assets. CIBC Asset-Based Lending is committed to providing your company with the best overall financing solution, including limited or no financial covenants and the ability to commit to, fully underwrite and syndicate large transactions.
Asset-based financing could be right for your company if:
- you are a medium- to large-sized business
- you are involved in a cyclical industry or typically have lower operating margins
- you require capital to finance sales growth, acquisition financing, debt financing, restructuring, or turnaround financing
- you are looking to raise capital in a less costly way than bringing in an equity partner
- you want to take advantage of growth opportunities
Key benefits of asset-based lending
- Provides greater flexibility than a cash-flow credit model for collateral-rich companies
- Requires fewer and, in some circumstances, no financial covenants
- Allows greater flexibility on how your company can use the proceeds
- Gives you the ability to smooth out gaps in your cash flow during business cycles/seasons
- Offers you the ability to take advantage of asset-rich growth opportunities and acquisitions
Why CIBC Asset-Based Lending?
- Competitive pricing
- Full-service business, domiciled in Canada, including credit approval, monitoring and account management
- Ability to commit to, fully underwrite and syndicate large transactions with significant hold levels
- Timely and reliable execution of your financing
- Access to a dedicated relationship manager who can provide advice and solutions for all of your company's financial needs
Quebec & Atlantic Canada