The Business Account Deposit Slip (non-ATM) is for deposits made at a CIBC Banking Centre or through wallet and night deposits into a CIBC Business Operating Account (BOA). Do not use this deposit slip at a CIBC ATMs.
Convenience of an electronic form
Print your own deposit slip at your convenience.
Complete your deposit slip on the computer and save a soft copy for your records.
Your totals are automatically calculated.
Instructions for deposits at a banking centre
1. Complete all mandatory deposit information on the deposit slip.
Include your transit and account number.
Include your account name and date.
2. Complete all other pertinent information on the deposit slip.
List all your cheques in the cheque listing space provided or provide a tape.
List all your cash by denomination.
3. Ensure the cheques are endorsed with your branch transit and account number.
4. Print the deposit slip.
Print 2 copies if you require a copy as a receipt. The banking centre will stamp, initial and return the second copy to you.
If you have cheques, detach the 2 sections of the deposit slip on the dotted line and attach to cheques or list tape.
5. Make your deposit at a banking centre over the counter.
Instructions for wallet deposits (not for use at CIBC ATMs)
1. Complete steps 1 through 3 as stated above in “Instructions for deposits at a banking centre”.
2. Record the Wallet Number on the deposit slip.
3. Print the deposit slip.
Print 2 copies if you require a copy for your records.
4. Place the deposit slip and contents in a disposable wallet.
5. Place your wallet deposit in the wallet depository.
Note: A copy of the deposit slip will not be returned.