The Business Account Deposit Slip (non-ABM) is for In-Branch deposits or Wallet/Night deposits into a CIBC Business Operating Account (BOA). Do not use this deposit slip at a CIBC Instant Teller® Bank Machine.
Convenience of an Electronic Form
Print your own deposit slip at your convenience
Complete your deposit slip on the computer and save a soft copy for your records
Totals are automatically calculated
Instructions for In-Branch Deposits
1. Complete all mandatory deposit information on the deposit slip:
Transit and Account Number;
Account Name and Date.
2. Complete all other pertinent information on the deposit slip:
List all your cheques in the cheque listing space provided, or provide a tape;
List all your cash by denomination;
3. Ensure the cheques are endorsed with your Branch Transit and Account Number.
4. Print the deposit slip
Print two copies if you require a copy as a receipt. The branch will stamp, initial and return the second copy to you.
If you have cheques, detach the two sections of the deposit slip on the dotted line and attach to cheques or list tape.
5. Make your deposit In-Branch over the counter.
Instructions for Wallet Deposits (not for use at CIBC Instant Teller® Bank Machines)
1. Complete steps 1 through 3 as stated above in “Instructions for In-Branch Deposits”.
2. Record the Wallet Number on the deposit slip.
3. Print the deposit slip
Print two copies if you require a copy for your records
4. Place the deposit slip and contents in a disposable wallet.
5. Place your wallet deposit in the wallet depository.
Note: A copy of the deposit slip will not be returned.