† The CIBC Registered Plan Transfer-In Cash Incentive Offer (“Offer”), consists of an offer to earn a cash Bonus ranging between $150 up to $350 when you transfer in directly $25,000 cash or more, from registered plan(s) that you hold at other financial institutions, outside the CIBC Group of Companies, into a new or an existing qualifying CIBC Registered Plan Product(s). For full list of qualifying CIBC Registered Plan Products, refer the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 100 KB) Opens in a new window.. The Offer starts on January 16, 2023 and ends on March 31, 2023 (the Offer Expiry Date). If you qualify based on all the eligibility requirements, initiate the transfer of your funds by the Offer Expiry Date, and your funds are received and deposited into the qualifying Registered Plan Product(s) by May 31, 2023, you will be paid the cash Bonus by June 30, 2023. You must also have an existing CIBC Deposit Account prior to initiating the transfer to receive this Offer. You may be eligible to receive additional offer(s) related to the Qualifying Registered Plan Products and in this case the terms and conditions related to those offers still apply. You may speak to a CIBC advisor to check the eligibility for other available offers, in addition to the Offer, before initiating the transfer from another financial institution. There may be tax implications associated with this Offer. You remain responsible for ensuring that any contribution to their RRSP or TFSA does not exceed their contribution limits under the applicable tax legislation. CIBC or the participating subsidiaries (as applicable), each in its sole discretion, may change these terms and conditions or withdraw all or part of this Offer at any time without notice. The Offer does not apply to Registered Education Savings Plans, Registered Disability Savings Plans, non-registered accounts and accounts offered by Simplii Financial, CIBC Investor’s Edge or CIBC Wood Gundy. For additional detail, ask at any CIBC Banking Centre or go to www.cibc.com. Other conditions apply. For full Offer details, review the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 100 KB) Opens in a new window.. Or visit a CIBC Banking Centre.
± The CIBC Securities Inc. Bonus Payment Offer (the “Offer”) begins December 1, 2022 and ends on March 31, 2023 (the “Offer Period”). If you are eligible for the Offer, you will receive $100 in units of the CIBC Money Market Fund (the “Bonus”), provided you follow the steps, as defined below, and meet all applicable conditions during the Offer Period:
You are eligible for the Offer if:
• Step 1: You open a new eligible CIBC Mutual Fund Account(s) with CIBC Securities Inc. (“Eligible Account”). Types of Eligible Account(s) include: Non-Registered (Individual, Joint, Trust/Estate, Corporate, Association), RRSP (Personal or Spousal), and TFSA accounts only.
• Step 2: You must (A) invest a minimum of $1,500 in Qualifying Assets (as defined below), and (B) set up a regular investment plan, for an Eligible Account.
• Clients who satisfy all conditions of the Offer, will receive a single Bonus of a $100 investment in Class A units of CIBC Money Market Fund applied to their Eligible Account by August 31, 2023.
• Accounts opened before December 1, 2022 or after March 31, 2023 are not eligible for the Offer.
• Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer are subject to change without notice.
• For complete Offer Terms and Conditions please contact your advisor for more details or refer the Terms and Conditions (PDF, 100 KB) Opens in a new window..
CIBC Securities Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC). CIBC Mutual Funds and CIBC Family of Portfolios is offered by CIBC Securities Inc., a subsidiary of CIBC. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Please read the prospectus before investing. To obtain a copy, call CIBC Securities Inc. at 1-800-465-FUND (3863). Alternatively, you may obtain a copy from your advisor
®CIBC logo is a registered trademarks of CIBC, used under license.
1 This does not apply to withdrawals to correct over-contributions.