Accessibility Quick Links
CIBC Private Banking
You’re unique and so are your goals. That’s why you deserve specialized expertise when it comes to your ﬁnances. At CIBC Private Banking, we work with you to create an integrated plan to help preserve and enhance your wealth.
Our tenured, credentialed private banking advisory teams have extensive experience in building, customizing and stewarding solutions to meet the needs of our high net-worth clients. They work with individuals, families, holding companies, trusts and foundations.
Realize your ambitions with our specialized solutions
- A dedicated team to assist you with your day-to-day banking needs
- Tailored deposit solutions for personal and non-personal funds over the short and long term
- Foreign currency solutions
- U.S.-Canada cross-border solutions
- Award winning online banking access
- Bespoke solutions to meet your risk profile, time horizon, liquidity and goals
- Leverage best-in-class relationship managers across execution-only, advisory and full discretionary platforms
- Access capital and income guaranteed structures available exclusively through CIBC Capital Markets
Credit and lending
- Customized credit solutions to meet your personal credit needs
- Unique offers and solutions for entrepreneurs and professionals, including partner capital loans
- Competitive pricing
- U.S. dollar credit solutions within Canada and the U.S.
- Access to dedicated and experienced wealth planners who have tax, estate, insurance, retirement, philanthropy and cash flow planning expertise
- Benefit from estate and insurance solutions through our Trust and Estate Consultants and Estate Planning Specialists
Connect with us
To learn more about how we can partner with you on your wealth planning needs, please contact a CIBC Private Banking advisor.
Our experts share key insights to help make the wealth strategies that matter most to you easier to understand, relevant and actionable.
5 ways to lessen the "sandwich generation" load
For those of the "sandwich generation," caring for both children and aging parents can be challenging. These 5 tips can help support you through even the most difficult of days.
5 ways to lessen the “sandwich generation” load (PDF, 140 KB) Opens in a new window.
Now we’re talking: Hosting a successful family meeting
Discussing finances with your family can be tricky, but we’ve got some tips to make the most of it.
Now we’re talking: Hosting a successful family meeting (PDF, 215 KB) Opens in a new window.
How will you spend your retirement?
You’ve spent your life building your career. When it’s time to retire, what are you retiring to? Consulting, part-time work, a new hobby? Let’s look at ways to live the retirement you deserve.
How will you spend your retirement? (PDF, 290 KB) Opens in a new window.