CIBC Private Investment Counsel offers exclusive discretionary investment management services and opportunities to assist you with all of your complex financial needs.
Your Investment Counsellor works with you to design and manage portfolios tailored to your individual and unique goals. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your investments are being professionally managed according to your objectives.
If you're already a CIBC Private Investment Counsel client and haven't registered for online access, please contact your Investment Counsellor to obtain your User ID and temporary password.
Find out how you can:
You can access all the essential information you need to stay up-to-date with the latest news from CIBC Private Investment Counsel.
- Total market value of each of your portfolios is displayed.
- Get a quick summary of your portfolio, including total market value and total book value.
- You have the option of sorting your holdings a number of ways, including by asset class and by percentage of the portfolio.
- A holdings breakdown section by asset type is also available in an easy-to-use colour chart.
You can read research and reports from industry leaders on equities, fixed investment investments, economics, and the latest news on what’s happening in the market, all designed to complement the advice you receive from your Investment Counsellor.
Investment Fact Sheets
Read the investment fact sheets produced for the Imperial Pools, Renaissance Funds – Class O and Segregated Mandates to learn more about the holdings in your portfolio.
We offer a variety of tools, resources and features designed to complement the services provided by your Investment Counsellor.
Single Sign On
- Associate your CIBC Online Banking account with your CIBC Private Investment Counsel account to view and manage both accounts with one username and one password. Once set up, you can switch seamlessly between the CIBC banking and CIBC Private Investment Counsel sites during the same online session.
- After you have signed on to your CIBC Private Investment Counsel account, select User Preferences from the left-hand menu and then choose Associate Bank Accounts. Next, select Set Up Connection and enter your CIBC convenience card number and password.
- You can remove the connection between your CIBC Online Banking and CIBC Private Investment Counsel account by selecting Remove Connection.
- To access all of your electronic account statements in one convenient location, go to Account Information > eDocuments
- Choose to receive and/or view your CIBC Private Investment Counsel account statements as soon as they are available – you no longer have to wait for mail delivery. Contact your Investment Counsellor for more details and to learn more about the additional features that are now available.
Learn more about CIBC Private Investment Counsel
In our long history of investment management, we have maintained our commitment to delivering personalized service and consistent, long-term investment returns. We act as stewards of your wealth and we are committed to serving each client individually. Learn more about our approach to managing individually tailored portfolios and helping you achieve all of your financial goals.
The information contained on this website is considered accurate at the time of posting. CIBC and CIBC Private Investment Counsel, a division of CIBC Asset Management Inc., reserve the right to change any of it without prior notice. The information on this website is for general information purposes only and is not and should not be relied upon as legal, tax, accounting or other advice, including the suitability or profitability of a security or investment for your portfolio.