Great choice with the CIBC RSP Daily Interest Savings Account (DISA)
Completing your application will only take about 5 minutes, so let's get started.
To continue, simply ensure:
- This RSP is for your personal use and that you have reached the age of majority
- You have your Social Insurance Number on hand
- You have a CIBC Personal Account to use for your first contribution; if not, you can apply for an account online, or open an RSP by visiting a branch
Other items that you may need:
Your most recent Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment should provide information on your RSP deduction limit.
Trademarks and Disclaimers
† Interest is calculated on each day’s final balance and paid monthly. Your entire account balance earns the rate displayed for your balance’s highest tier.
® Registered trademark of CIBC. CIBC Cube Design & “Banking that fits your life.” are trademarks of CIBC.
Please wait, loading your information.
Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a 9 - digit number issued by the government of Canada that is required in order to register your plan.
All printed and mailed information received from CIBC will be in the language you selected.
Your email address will be used to contact you for confirmations and status updates but will not replace the email address on file with CIBC.
Note that we need your home address, not a P.O. Box number. If you wish to add a mailing address, please call 1-888-872-2422 or visit your local branch.
You must provide your current occupation to apply. In order to add or update you must select an occupation field first.
- The date of your contribution will be the next business day after your purchase application is received. Provincial holidays are considered business days when determining a contribution date. Saturday, Sunday and federal holidays are considered non-business days.
- For RSP contributions made on the last day for RRSP contributions, the date of the contribution will be the same date.
- Applications submitted before 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31 of this year will be accepted for processing as part of your RRSP contribution for this year.
An RRSP account that you already hold.
Your existing RRSP account number is the account that holds your RRSP certificates.
You'll find your transit number at the bottom of your cheque or in online banking.
You'll find your account number at the bottom of your cheque or in online banking.
Copyright® 2012 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. All rights reserved.