List of ineligible businesses
- Government organizations or bodies, or entities owned by a government organization or body.
- Unions, or charitable, religious or fraternal organizations or entities owned by such an organization. Registered T1 and T2 corporations that generate a portion of their revenue from the sales of goods or services are, however, eligible.
- Entities that are structured as a holding company.
- Entities owned by individuals holding political office.
- Entities that promote violence, incite hatred or discriminate on the basis of sex, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, culture, region, education, age, or mental or physical disability.