- Products and Services of CIBC: All products and services referred to on this site are subject to the terms of the applicable agreement governing their use. These products and services are available in Canada and only in those other jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. This site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such a solicitation.
- Copyright: Information on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, downloadable content, and links to other Internet resources, (the "Site Information") is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. Certain items of the Site Information may be the copyright of other third parties. Unless otherwise specified, the Site Information may not be copied, displayed, communicated, distributed, reproduced or republished, in any form, without advance express written consent.
- Information on Site is General Only: The Site Information is general only. It is not intended as specific investment, financial, legal or tax advice and you should not rely on it as such. The Site Information does not constitute the official version of CIBC's disclosure documents and may not always be the most current. We may change the Site Information at any time.
- Information Provided "As Is": THIS SITE AND THE SITE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". CIBC DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR SITE INFORMATION, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND (IMPLIED, EXPRESS, OR STATUTORY) IS GIVEN IN THE SITE OR SITE INFORMATION.
- No Liability for Use of Site: CIBC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE SITE INFORMATION, OR AN ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CIBC OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OF EXPENSES.
- Forward-Looking Statements: From time to time, we make written or oral forward-looking statements within the meaning of certain securities laws, including in this site, in filings with Canadian securities regulators or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and in other communications. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements we make about our operations, business lines, financial condition, risk management, priorities, targets, ongoing objectives, strategies and outlook. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by the words "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "intend," "estimate" and other similar expressions or future or conditional verbs such as "will," "should," "would" and "could." By their nature, these statements require us to make assumptions and are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties that may be general or specific. A variety of factors, many of which are beyond our control, affect our operations, performance and results and those of our business lines, and could cause actual results to differ materially from the expectations expressed in any of our forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that is contained in this site or in other communications. Please see the "Note About Forward Looking Statements" section of our most recent Annual Accountability Report for further details.
- Applicable Law: Except where prohibited by the laws of your jurisdiction, this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.