One of the keys to successful investing is ensuring that a portfolio is properly diversified and then monitored and rebalanced on a regular basis.
You can decide to do it yourself - choosing the right asset mix, building your portfolio of mutual funds, reviewing it regularly, and rebalancing it - or you can leave the responsibility to leading investment managers by selecting one of our portfolio solutions.
CIBC Axiom Portfolios from CIBC FirstCaribbean International Bank provide all of the features and benefits of sophisticated portfolio management while simplifying the reporting, management and administration of your portfolio. Axiom allows you to enjoy the benefits of diversification by asset class, geographic region, investment style, and market capitalisation. Plus, Axiom provides you with access to the accumulated knowledge and expertise of independent managers from around the world.
- Program Overview (820 KB)
- Review the Prospectus 2013 (180 KB)
- Complete the Axiom Application Form (20 KB)
- Review the CIBC Axiom Portfolio and CIBC PCF Funds Performance Summary (115 KB)
Choose the Axiom Portfolio that matches your investment profile, risk tolerance and time horizon. Learn more about the Axiom Portfolio Options here (260 KB).
- Portfolio Summary (550 KB)
- Capital Preservation Portfolio Card (420 KB)
- Conservative Portfolio Card (417 KB)
- Balanced Portfolio Card (420 KB)
- Growth Portfolio Card (419 KB)
- Portfolio Selector Questionnaire (220 KB)
- Capital Preservation Data Form (465 KB)
- Conservative Portfolio Data Form (595 KB)
- Balanced Portfolio Data Form (650 KB)
- Growth Portfolio Data Form (640 KB)
- Flexible Pricing Options (260 KB)
Axiom Portfolios are diversified by asset class, geographic region, investment style, and market capitalisation.Professional Portfolio Management
Axiom Portfolios provide investors with access to the accumulated knowledge and expertise of professional managers from around the world.
- Manager Brochure (5 MB)
Axiom Portfolios are rebalanced on an ongoing basis to prevent overexposure or underexposure to any one asset class. Axiom portfolios are designed to maximise your potential for return, while staying within you risk tolerance.