British Airways Visa Platinum
CIBC FirstCaribbean and British Airways present the card that lets you earn premium reward travel on everyday spend. The CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways Visa Platinum credit card provides automatic enrollment in the exclusive British Airways Executive Club. So no matter where your travels take you, you’ll enjoy unparalleled benefits, privileges and rewards.
Earn Avios for everyday purchases
- 2 Avios for every US$1(or local currency equivalent) spent on British Airways
- 1 Avios for every US$1(or local currency equivalent) spent on other purchases
- Avios can be redeemed for reward flights* to over 600 destinations on British Airways or any oneworld® partner
- 10,000 Bonus Avios You'll be on your way to earning your flight rewards when you receive 10,000 bonus Avios upon activation of your CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Cardholders using their CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways credit card for international purchases now earn 1.25 Avios per US $1.
- Effective January 1, 2018 customers will no longer earn Avios with their CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways credit card for payments on utilities, tax payments and government services.
For complete details, terms and conditions of these complimentary benefits provided by your Visa Platinum credit card, visit https://visa-platinum.comVisa Concierge Service
Visa Concierge is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, to help cardholders send gifts, purchase tickets and tours, rent vehicles, make reservations for theatre plays or provide any other information or assistance that they may need, anywhere in the world.Free Travel Accident Insurance
Provides coverage against accidental injury of up to US$1,000,000 each for the cardholder, spouse and children under 23 years of age when the Visa Platinum card is used to pay for the full amount of a ticket for air, sea or rail travel.Free Auto Rental Insurance
Provides protection against theft or damages to a rental vehicle, in any country in the world, when the cardholder pays for an auto rental with their Visa Platinum card (special conditions apply).International Emergency Medical Services
Receive, free of charge and in any country in the world, protection against accidents or medical emergencies for up to US$150,000 when you pay for your international travel tickets with your Visa Platinum card.Emergency Travel Services
- Emergency Transportation Assistance
- Emergency Legal Assistance
- Emergency Message Service
- Emergency Ticket Replacement
- Delivery of valuable documents
- Lost Baggage Assistance
- Prescription Assistance
Cardholders enjoy free, automatic insurance protection against theft or damage for 45 days for most new items they purchase using their card.Extended Warranty
When you pay for an item with your Visa Platinum card you will receive, free of charge and without registering it, a protection that will double or extend the original manufacturer warranty for up to one year.Free SkyBOX
Online shopping is now easy—you’re eligible for a free SkyBOX giving you a personal mailing address in the USA and Europe†.Verified by Visa
Secure your card and shop online with confidence when you use Verified by Visa
British Airways and The Executive Club are registered trademarks of British Airways. British Airways reserves the right to change The Executive Club programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice and to end the Executive Club programme with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. British Airways is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the Executive Club programme, visit www.ba.com. British Airways, including its Executive Club programme, is not a financial service provider. CIBC FirstCaribbean issues the CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways card.
*Reward flights are subject to taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, including airline surcharges.