The CIBC FirstCaribbean Visa Business Credit Card now allows you to choose the best payment option – either to pay off your balances in full or make a minimum payment each month. With easy access to credit for working capital, the ability to purchase supplies and services and pay business bills, the CIBC FirstCaribbean Visa Business Card is the perfect business partner to help you meet your business objectives.
- Convenience and simplicity: By easily and conveniently managing payments and cash flow, the Visa Business card allows company staff to concentrate on business activities
- Increased financial control: With the Visa Business credit card, companies are able to control expenses and financing better, reducing to a minimum, the need to have cash on hand. The Visa Business Card is a revolving product requiring a minimum payment of 10% monthly. Clients will have the option to pay the minimum payment or pay in full each month based on the account option chosen upon applying
- Easier accounting: Employees are able to clearly separate their personal and business expenses, a very important advantage when filing tax returns
- Increased security: Cardholders do not need to carry cash in order to cover business expenses
- Fast access to cash: Through cash advances available at any ATM, the Visa Business credit card provides quick and convenient access to cash practically anywhere in the world at over 1 million ATMs of the Visa/PLUS global network
- Worldwide acceptance: The Visa Business credit card is accepted at over 24 million merchant locations, car rental companies and hotels around the world, providing employees with millions of alternatives to select the most convenient provider
- View your credit card activity online
- Pay your credit card online
- Visa International Service Centre – available 24/7
- Emergency Cash/Card Replacement
- Lost/Stolen Card reporting
- Travel Assistance Services – Worldwide
- Auto Rental Insurance - USA & Canada
- Access to Visa’s Virtual Advisor, to get free advice on business management and marketing for your business.
What is Visa Virtual Advisor?
A free service offered by Visa International designed specifically for Visa Business Clients and designed to assist them with managing their business.
The service includes various promotions, merchant discounts and Online Workshops with topics such as:
- Learn How to Improve Your Business
- Starting your Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Managing your Business finances
Clients can also join the Visa Business Network on Facebook and receive quarterly Newsletters. To learn more go to http://business.visa.com.
Product features vary by location. Please contact your local branch for further details