British Airways Visa Business
The CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airlines Visa Business Credit Card comes with top of the line features and benefits, aimed at delivering convenience, organisation and simplification of the management of customers’ business expenses, so they can focus on growing their business. In addition, the Card can be used to earn Avios which can be redeemed with British Airways or any member of the oneworld® alliance.
With easy access to credit, the ability to purchase supplies, pay for services, and also pay business bills, the CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways Visa Business Card is the perfect partner to help you meet your business objectives, while earning Avios.
British Airways Visa Business Credit Card Benefits:
All Standard Visa Business Benefits Plus
- 10,000 Bonus Avios at enrolment
- Automatic Enrolment in the British Airways Executive Club
- 1 Avios for every US$1 or local equivalent spent
- 2 Avios for every US$1 or local equivalent spent on British Airways purchases
- Redemption of Avios for reward flights* to over 600 destinations on British Airways or any oneworld® partner
- Exclusive Concierge Service
- Access to Visa Virtual Advisor
- Cardholders using their CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways credit card for international purchases now earn 1.25 Avios per US $1.
- Effective 1 January, 2018 clients will no longer earn Avios with their CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways credit card for payments on utilities, tax payments and government services.
For more information, please contact a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking.
What is Visa Virtual Advisor?
A free service offered by Visa International designed specifically for Visa Business Credit Card account holders.
The service includes various promotions, merchant discounts and Online Workshops with topics such as:
- Learn How to Improve Your Business
- Starting your Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Managing your Business finances
Clients can also join the Visa Business Network on Facebook and receive quarterly Newsletters. To learn more go to http://business.visa.com.
British Airways and The Executive Club are registered trademarks of British Airways. British Airways reserves the right to change The Executive Club programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice and to end the Executive Club program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. British Airways is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the Executive Club program, visit www.ba.com. British Airways, including its Executive Club programme, is not a financial service provider. CIBC FirstCaribbean issues the CIBC FirstCaribbean British Airways card.