bizline™ Visa Business
The bizline™ Visa Business Credit Card is designed exclusively for Caribbean businesses to help make doing business faster, simpler and more rewarding. It lets you easily track expenses, simplify cash flow management, extend your credit line and get flexible, affordable repayment options. Best of all, you can earn valuable rewards for your business with every dollar you spend.
The bizline™ Visa Business Credit Card provides automatic enrolment in the CIBC FirstCaribbean Rewards loyalty programme.
- Earn 1 reward point for every US one dollar (or local equivalent) of purchases made with the card, up to US $250,000 total annual spend
- Earn 1 point for every US two dollars (or local equivalent) of purchases made with the card above US $250,000 total annual spend
- Earn bonus points when shopping at participating local retailers and during special promotions
- Redeem points and enjoy a wide choice of rewards:
- Airline tickets to any destination, hotel bookings and other travel & vacation rewards
- Cash back to your credit card account (payable twice per year)
- e-Gift cards for merchandise such as computers, office supplies, gifts, books and much more from dozens of online retailers
- There is no limit to the number of points that can be earned
To find out more, visit www.cibcfcibrewards.com
- Unlimited rewards: Cardholders automatically earn loyalty points for purchases made with the card and can redeem points for the widest range of business rewards including airline tickets & travel offers, merchandise and cash back. There is no limit to the rewards that can be earned.
- Better financial control: With the bizline™ Visa Business credit card, companies are able to better control expenses and cash flow, reducing the need to have cash on hand. The card requires a minimum monthly payment of just 10% of the balance.
- Easier accounting: An unlimited number of employees can be added to the credit card account and individual and group reporting can be fully configured. Employees are able to clearly separate their personal and business expenses, an important advantage when filing tax returns.
- Increased security: Cardholders do not need to carry cash in order to cover business expenses
- Fast access to cash: The bizline™ Visa Business credit card provides quick, convenient access to cash advances practically anywhere in the world at over 1 million ABM’s of the Visa/PLUS global network
- Worldwide acceptance: The bizline™ Visa Business credit card is accepted at over 24 million merchants, car rental companies and hotels around the world, providing businesses with millions of choices to select the best service providers
- View your credit card activity online
- Pay your credit card online
- Visa International Service Centre available 24x7
- Emergency Cash/Card Replacement
- Lost/Stolen Card reporting
- Travel Assistance Services worldwide
- Travel Accident Insurance up to US$250,000
- Auto Rental Insurance in the USA & Canada
- Access to Visa’s Virtual Advisor to get free advice on management and marketing for your business
Visa” and “PLUS” are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association. “bizline” is a trademark of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, used by FirstCaribbean International Bank under license.