Efficiently manage and take control of your company's cash flow - online, anytime.
CIBC Cash Management Online (CMO) for Small Business delivers secure, 24/7 access to a comprehensive suite of online cash management products and services in a scalable, user-friendly and fully supported online tool.
CMO is designed for growing businesses with increasingly complex payment and cash management needs beyond the capabilities of CIBC Online Banking. With CMO, small businesses can efficiently collect and distribute payments between an increasing number of employees, suppliers and clients, in Canada and around the globe.
With CMO you can execute a wide range of cash management transactions including:
- Manage your company's funds, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access a centralized dashboard view of the information that is most important to you from the CMO Welcome Page
- Remotely perform key CMO payment approval and reporting functions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using CIBC Mobile Business®
- Save time with efficient payment workflows
- Modify customizable toolbars for quick access to frequently used functions
- Configure optional email alerts to stay informed, in and out of the office
With CMO's advanced security features, all of your financial information is protected in a secure environment to provide you with the peace of mind you need. Security features include:
- Two-factor user authentication with a unique ID number, PIN and hardware token password
- Flexible entitlements that allow for role based security and multiple approval levels
- Audit activity reports that detail user log-in/out, payment creation and approvals
Access self-paced online e-learning modules and benefit from knowledgeable, trained staff at our Business Contact Centre (BCC), available each business day from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ET).
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to a CIBC business advisor at your nearest branch for more information.