An easy and cost-effective way to collect regular and recurring payments from your customers anywhere in Canada
CIBC Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP) is an electronic payment service that provides your business with a predictable and cost-effective way to collect Canadian and U.S. dollar payments from your customers' accounts and avoid the costs associated with receiving cheques and preparing bank deposits.
Submit your electronic payment files online and your payments will be processed automatically, ensuring you get paid on time, every time.
Gain better control of your cash flow
- Get paid on time by future-dating your collections
- Eliminate potential delays in receiving payments through regular mail
- Shorten the average collection period for non-sufficient funds (NSF)/funds not cleared (FNC) payments with PAP Representment option
Save time and money
- Reduce administrative costs resulting from opening mail, sorting payments and preparing deposits
Improve your customer service
- Offer convenience and a cost-effective payment method to your customers
- Give your customers peace of mind that their payments will always be on time
- Reduce your customers' costs and time as there is no need for them to buy cheques, envelopes and/or postage
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to a CIBC business advisor at your nearest branch for more information.