Full-service banking with the personal touch
CIBC has more than 1,100 branches across Canada to serve your banking needs. Whether you are banking at your home branch, or at any other CIBC branch, our friendly Customer Service Representatives behind the counter can help you with your everyday banking while our knowledgeable Small Business Advisors can assist and advise you with special transactions.
Services offered by CIBC Customer Service Representatives:
- Withdrawals, deposits and bill payments
- CIBC Credit Card cash advances
- Account balances, recent transactions, account transfers, stop payments, and ordering of new cheques
- Certified Cheques1, Drafts and Global Money orders
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Coin orders
- Wire Payments
- PIN Resets
- Canada Savings Bond purchases1
Services offered by CIBC Business Advisors:
- Assist the client in achieving their financial goals in their life.
- New account openings for both Business and Personal Accounts
- Replace lost or stolen debit cards
- Change Signing Authorities
- Applications for Business Loans and Lines of Credit, and overdraft protection1
- Commercial and Self Employment Recognition Mortgage applications1
- Investment advice through Managed Money Solutions including Mutual Funds, RRSP/RRIF's and GIC's1
- Details about CIBC Cash Management Solutions, Ceridian and Merchant Services1
- Investment advice, information on CIBC business products and services, details about Travel Medical Insurance1
- Business Advisors can assist you with both your Personal and Business needs.
< Select again