At CIBC Commercial Banking, we recognize that when it comes to the day-to-day servicing of your banking needs, you require a knowledgeable service professional that understands your company and can work on your behalf. The CIBC Business Contact Centre (BCC), located in Toronto, was created to provide you with the most efficient and responsive service possible.
Centralized Efficiency, Regional Specialties
The centralized nature of the BCC offers many advantages for our clients across the country; however, we recognize that certain industries in specific regions have unique needs.
Our Toronto-based service advisors focus on specific client portfolios, while our Montreal office supports our Quebec-based clients.
The BCC is supported by automated, state-of-the-art telephony; secure, confidential call tracking technology; and our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database. Our systems enable us to capture our clients' contact information, requests and issues with multiple levels of prioritization to streamline the quickest possible completion of service requests.
High-Value, Consistent Support
Our team of service professionals provide consistent and efficient support to our commercial and large corporate clients. Our structure provides the benefits of:
- An increase in the number of inquiries that are resolved on the first call
- Direct access to live Client Contact Specialists - no "telephone tag" for important requests and service issues
- Ability to implement a large number of product requests, Investment and Foreign Exchange rates and bookings, general service inquiries and technical support
Wide-range of Services
The Business Contact Centre provides a wide range of services, including those related to:
Current Account Transactions
- Balance and account activity inquiries
- Account transfers, wires, stop payments
- Opening / Closing accounts
- Changes to account information (e.g. statement frequency, address, Signing Authorities)
- Tracing requests/voucher searches
- Investigations (e.g. missing deposits, missing/late statements)
Electronic and Deposit Products
We provide product information, implementation, maintenance, and technical support for:
- Electronic Funds Transfer - Direct Deposit, Pre-Authorized Payment
- Account Reconciliation, Corporate Clearing, and Lockbox
- Electronic Data Interchange / Acceptance Payment Accounts
- Other Business Deposits & Payments Products
Rates and Bookings
- Foreign Exchanges