CIBC Merchant Electronic Bill Payment (MEBP) Service
A convenient and reliable solution to receive bill payments from your customers quickly
CIBC Merchant Electronic Bill Payments service provides you with multiple options to collect bill payments from your customers, giving you access to your money faster than conventional payment methods.
By having your company listed on the CIBC biller payment payee list, your customers can pay your invoices at CIBC Instant Teller® and Branches, or through CIBC Cash Management Online™ (CMO), Online Banking and Telephone Banking.
Receive daily detailed payment remittance information so that you can reconcile your accounts receivables quickly and easily, giving you more control of your receivables and cash flow.
Get your money faster
- Avoid waiting for payments in the mail as CIBC processes your bill payments and deposits the funds directly to your bank account via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) the next business day
Save time and money
- Lower your operating costs by reducing the time spent on opening mail, sorting payments, preparing a deposit and going to the bank
- Eliminate the need to supply return envelopes to your clients for bill payments
Simplify your receivables
- Automate the reconciliation of your accounts receivables by receiving payment remittance information through the Web Portal in Comma-Separated Values (CSV) or in Portable Document Format (PDF) formats
- Detailed remittance payment information is also available via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) or fax
Improve customer service
- Offer convenience to your customers by providing them with multiple CIBC channels to make bill payments including CIBC Instant Teller, Branches, CMO, Online Banking and Telephone Banking
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to your CIBC Representative for details or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-800-500-6316 option 3, then option 2.