Simplify your business by combining your payment types into one file
CIBC Integrated Payments reduces the number of payment files needed when doing day-to-day payments, cutting back on costs and making payment processing easier to understand. You can create a single payment file to make multiple payment types using a standardized file format. Files can include a combination of Electronic funds transfers (EFT), Automated Clearing House (ACH) and wire payments.
You can access the Integrated Payments service through either File Transfer Service (FTS) or SWIFT Corporate Access (SCA).
Integrated Payments allows you to give payment instructions and receive centralized automated reports that provide a closer look into your finances at a file and payment level.
Using CIBC Integrated Payments, you can establish direct integration with most Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Treasury Management systems (TMS) to simplify the way you connect to CIBC and any other bank, creating operational efficiencies and reducing errors.
Save time and money
- Make payments directly from your ERP or TMS to CIBC SCA or FTS
- Reduce costs associated with bulk payment files and payment processing
- Submit electronic payment files with multiple payment due dates and types
Gain better control of your cash flow
- Future date outgoing payments up to 100 days for accurate cash flow forecasting
- Control when payments are disbursed and debited or credited from your account
Simplify your payment processing
- Reconcile payments quickly and easily with detailed reporting capability
- Reduce risk and errors with electronic payment processing
- Provide convenient, secure and timely payments to your suppliers
Control your banking needs
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs — giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Talk to your CIBC representative for details or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-888-947-7736.