As one of the fastest growing methods of business expansion in Canada, business format and brand name franchising can help you grow your business. Franchise financing enables you to combine your proven concept and operating systems with the local market expertise and capital of your franchisee.
Our financing solutions are as unique as your business. We offer customized financing packages for all types of owner-operated business systems if you're considering franchising as an alternative source of capital or as a means to lower your leverage.
Franchise Financing could be right for your company if:
- your company is an existing owner-operated distribution system in a growth phase.
- your individual franchisee/unit requirements are in excess of $250,000 and the total borrowing requirement is greater than $5 million.
- your company is operating satisfactorily with a reasonably strong balance sheet.
- you may be considering converting your stores from corporate to franchises.
- customized financing packages for all types of owner-operated business systems
- access to an alternative source of capital
- access to a full range of corporate finance services through the CIBC group of companies
The Canadian Franchise Association