Manage your company's payment and reporting functions in a standardized manner, worldwide, through SWIFT's multi-bank connectivity.
CIBC SWIFT Corporate Access (SCA) enables global corporations to exchange payment and reporting files with CIBC in the same standardized manner as used across all their banking relationships, worldwide.
Corporations with an existing connection to SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication), can use the Standardized Corporate Environment (SCORE) to execute various payment types through their CIBC business accounts and access robust transaction and account reporting.
Using CIBC's SCA, files can be exchanged securely through the SWIFT network, which is trusted by over 11,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in more than 200 countries to exchange millions of messages every day.
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Treasury Management System can be leveraged to exchange reporting and payment information with CIBC using SCA.
CIBC has been a SWIFT member for over 30 years and has certified SWIFT professionals available to support you.
Gain better control of your cash flow
- Increase visibility of your cash positions by transmitting and receiving information in a consistent manner
- Standardized communications with banking partners improves quality and completeness of data
Save time and money
- Improve efficiency through the centralization of operations
- Reduce costs by building and maintaining a single gateway to access multiple banking systems
Know that your financial information is secure
- Exchange files using the highest levels of encryption and authentication technology
Run your business your way
CIBC Cash Management Solutions can help you take better control of your banking needs - giving you more time to focus on what matters to your business. Get started today:
- Talk to your CIBC Representative for details or call our Business Contact Centre at 1-888-947-7736